Reading Time: < 1 minute
Following is a list 15 great reads on economic inequality. These are my recommended reading to learn more about economic inequality in the United States after you listen to the podcast series. Check out the twitter feed also for a lot of useful article links that have been tweeted out over the course of this series.
- Income Inequality in the 1990s: Re-Forging a Lost. University if Connecticut Dept of Economics by Richard V. Burkhauser, Kenneth A. Couch, Andrew Houenville, Ludmila Rovba
- Brookings Papers on Economic Activity Spring 2008
- The Tax Code, the Tax Gap, and Income Inequality: The Middle Class Squeeze by Alice Gresham Bullock Howard Law Journal 2010
- The Development and History of the U.S. Poverty Thresholds – A Brief Overview by Gordon M. Fisher Newsletter of the Government Statistics Section and the Social Statistics Section of the American Statistical Association. Winter 1997
- Understanding Mobility in America by T. Hertz
- Economic Inequality and Its Socioeconomic Impact by Erik Thorbecke and Chutatong Charumlind.